April 23, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder
Assistant coach Danny Manning talks to a frustrated Thomas Robinson during a timeout in the second half of the Jayhawks 66-58 win over the Aggies Wednesday, February 22, 2012, in College Station, TX.
Copy and paste the link:
Why is it that Self-coached teams always feel that they can let up against the little guys? This isn't a problem with the 2011-2012 team, this has been a continuing problem with the KU teams since Self took over. There's a psychology at work here and Bill and his coaching staff need to look at their coaching or recruiting styles which instills this mentality in his teams.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...