See complete forecast
Photo by John Young
Kansas runner Brendan Soucie pushes as he nears the finish line during Haskell Invitational held Saturday, Oct 8, 2011 at HINU. Soucie was the first Kansas runner to cross the finish line in the college men’s 8k race and finished fourth overall.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the first photo
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Chicken Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...