83° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug
Regan Zaremba, 13, right, and Kelly Loganbill, Lawrence, cross through a shaft of light entering the livestock arena during practice July 19, 2011, at the Douglas County 4-H Fairgrounds. The fair's annual barrel racing event starts at 7 p.m. Friday.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...