71° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Kimberly Williams submitted the photo.
Kimberly Williams, right, Lawrence Breakfast Optimists director, presents a donation to Erica Zimmerman, left, programs director of the Boys and Girls Club, at the Lawrence Breakfast Optimists’ annual cookout for the Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence.
Copy and paste the link:
Learn about Lawrence Breakfast Optimist Club (LBOC) outreach programs & Tue-AM weekly meetings: http://www2.ljworld.com/marketplace/businesses/lawrence-breakfast-optimist-club/
Way to go Lawrence Breakfast Optimists!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...