See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug
Kansas guard Tyshawn Taylor races down the court between Siena defenders Ronald Moore, left, and Edwin Ubiles during the second half Tuesday at Allen Fieldhouse.
Copy and paste the link:
The schedule made this game an easy one to predict. The Hawks were going to be flat. We just beat a very very good team. Plus, the conference is about to begin. Sometimes it's good just to escape with a win. At least the team has had a reality check. After a 20 to 1 run, I think the team just shut down and hoped Sienna would run away and hide. It didn't happen. They hung around and hung around until a late run to upset the Hawks was a real possibility. Whew! It wasn't pretty, but we did win.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Four Crispy Beef or Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...