April 1, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin
As the rain was turning to sleet and some snow Thursday morning, David Deel, North Lawrence, was getting his Christmas prime rib and hams ready on the BBQ grill. As the weather cools further, more snow is expected to blanket the area.
Copy and paste the link:
Looks delicious David! Merry Christmas!
Hey dave, are you bringing the fireworks for the New years party this year?
Excellent setup with the huge umbrella and right next to the patio. The smell drifting out can drive all the neighbors crazy. Better keep a close watch on that.
mmmm, cheeeeeseburrrrrger.... (Homer Simpson drool) ;-)
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
All-You-Care-To-Eat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
· We pile the bowl high and serve with ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...