May 22, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin
As the rain was turning to sleet and some snow Thursday morning, David Deel, North Lawrence, was getting his Christmas prime rib and hams ready on the BBQ grill. As the weather cools further, more snow is expected to blanket the area.
Copy and paste the link:
Looks delicious David! Merry Christmas!
Hey dave, are you bringing the fireworks for the New years party this year?
Excellent setup with the huge umbrella and right next to the patio. The smell drifting out can drive all the neighbors crazy. Better keep a close watch on that.
You might try spelling his name correctly - it's Deel.
mmmm, cheeeeeseburrrrrger.... (Homer Simpson drool) ;-)
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, Salad and Potato Specials
· Choose two from below. Served with a corn ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Celebrating 22 Years! 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Featured Pasta Entrée
· Crafted by Executive Head Chef Todd Schneekloth, always ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.
Open Face Roast Beef
· with mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and side salad.
Bird Dog Bar
Empanadas & Salad
El Mezcal II
Fajitas (Beef or Chicken)
· with rice and beans.
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...