Advertisement

Photo galleries

Back to gallery

Structure fire in rural Eudora

A shed near a home known for its elaborate Christmas light displays in rural Eudora caught fire Tuesday afternoon Dec. 15, 2009. The shed contained highly combustible materials.

Smoke billows out the door of a shed in rural Eudora that caught fire Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 15, 2009. The shed contained combustible materials, which forced firefighters to work the fire from a defensive posture.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.