Advertisement

Photo galleries

Back to gallery

Structure fire in rural Eudora

A shed near a home known for its elaborate Christmas light displays in rural Eudora caught fire Tuesday afternoon Dec. 15, 2009. The shed contained highly combustible materials.

A fire erupted in a shed near rural Eudora Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 15, 2009. The shed is at a home that is known in the area for its elaborate Christmas light display.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Browse the gallery