Advertisement

Photo galleries

Back to gallery

Structure fire in rural Eudora

A shed near a home known for its elaborate Christmas light displays in rural Eudora caught fire Tuesday afternoon Dec. 15, 2009. The shed contained highly combustible materials.

Flames burst out the back of a building and warp the walls of a shed near a home in rural Eudora Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2009. The metal structure caught fire Tuesday afternoon and endangered highly combustible materials that were stored inside.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Browse the gallery