Advertisement

Photo galleries

Back to gallery

Structure fire in rural Eudora

A shed near a home known for its elaborate Christmas light displays in rural Eudora caught fire Tuesday afternoon Dec. 15, 2009. The shed contained highly combustible materials.

An outbuilding near a home known for its elaborate Christmas light display south of Eudora caught fire Tuesday afternoon. The shed, in the 2200 section of North 1300 Road, was a total loss.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.