Advertisement

Photo galleries

Back to gallery

Structure fire in rural Eudora

A shed near a home known for its elaborate Christmas light displays in rural Eudora caught fire Tuesday afternoon Dec. 15, 2009. The shed contained highly combustible materials.

A rural fire in the 2200 block of N1300 Road south of Eudora on Tuesday, December 15, 2009, found rural firefighters working a fully engulfed metal building next to a residence. Preliminary reports said there were tanks of combustible materials inside the shed.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.