See complete forecast
Courtesy of Ron Bishop
A tornado touches down about one-half mile west of the Douglas-Johnson County line near 458 Road (North 900 Road) looking northwest on Friday. According to the photographer, the tornado rumbled across East 2300 Road just west of the silos.
Copy and paste the link:
I was walking down from upstairs and could hear the sirens in east lawrence.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Burgundy Steak Sandwich with One Side
· Henry T's is proudly serving our Yankee Tank ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Cheeseburger comes with lettuce, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...