See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder
Workers at the Nunemaker-Ross farm shore up ceiling supports to a damaged barn in the aftermath of a severe thunderstorm that hit Lawrence around 8 a.m. March 12, 2006, causing damage across much of the city.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the last photo
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Ceasar Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...