Dec. 6, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder
The Kansas men's basketball team, the NCAA 2008 national champions, were the center of attention as they were greeted by a crowd of 25,000 fans at Memorial Stadium Tuesday, April 8, 2008.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the last photo
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Southwest ancho chicken taco salad
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Bird Dog Bar
Signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...