April 16, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin
KU basketball players and national champions, from left, Mario Chalmers, Sherron Collins and Brandon Rush take in the atmosphere Tuesday of more than 25,000 fans at Memorial Stadium.
Copy and paste the link:
The thing that gets me giggling are the smiles on these kids faces. Look at all the pictures from this season, those same smiles on those same faces in photo after photo. It is as if they knew how it would end this way whole time and just kept it a secret, playing a trick on us.
It is so good to be a Jayhawk.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!