March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin
KU basketball players and national champions, from left, Mario Chalmers, Sherron Collins and Brandon Rush take in the atmosphere Tuesday of more than 25,000 fans at Memorial Stadium.
Copy and paste the link:
It is so good to be a Jayhawk.
The thing that gets me giggling are the smiles on these kids faces. Look at all the pictures from this season, those same smiles on those same faces in photo after photo. It is as if they knew how it would end this way whole time and just kept it a secret, playing a trick on us.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...