April 21, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug
The Kansas Jayhawks go wild with jubilation following the Jayhawks National Championship win over Memphis Monday, April 7, 2008 at the Alamodome in San Antonio.
Copy and paste the link:
Thank you guys so much for such an awesome performance. I went to KU from 1993-1997, and have been waiting a long time for KU to win a National Championship. My husband went to UT Austin and even he was jumping around the living room screaming with me when ya'll won. He's a Jayhawk fan for life now. I'm still on cloud 9 from watching that game. There's no greater place than Lawrence Kansas to go to school. I'm so proud of all of you and Coach Self. You guys made history! Rock Chalk!!!!Sheryl Gyr, Dallas Texas
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...