72° Light Rain Fog/Mist
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug
The Kansas Jayhawks go wild with jubilation following the Jayhawks National Championship win over Memphis Monday, April 7, 2008 at the Alamodome in San Antonio.
Copy and paste the link:
Thank you guys so much for such an awesome performance. I went to KU from 1993-1997, and have been waiting a long time for KU to win a National Championship. My husband went to UT Austin and even he was jumping around the living room screaming with me when ya'll won. He's a Jayhawk fan for life now. I'm still on cloud 9 from watching that game. There's no greater place than Lawrence Kansas to go to school. I'm so proud of all of you and Coach Self. You guys made history! Rock Chalk!!!!Sheryl Gyr, Dallas Texas
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...