May 22, 2013 |
58° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug
Kansas guard Rodrick Stewart (5) pounds his fist on the ground as coach Bill Self and trainers tend to Stewart's right knee. Stewart fractured his right kneecap during a dunk drill, ending his season.
Copy and paste the link:
What a crappy thing to happen to the guy...he's been cheated out of his last couple of games. Doesn't matter that he's cleanup crew and helps some of the starters steal minutes when they're in foul trouble. Here's to a full & speedy recovery.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.
Featured Pasta Entrée
· Crafted by Executive Head Chef Todd Schneekloth, always ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Celebrating 22 Years! 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Open Face Roast Beef
· with mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and side salad.
Bird Dog Bar
Empanadas & Salad
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, Salad and Potato Specials
· Choose two from below. Served with a corn ...
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
El Mezcal II
Fajitas (Beef or Chicken)
· with rice and beans.