Dec. 12, 2013 |
See complete forecast
KU's Val Chapple, left, makes a throw to first base over the head of pitcher Valerie George in the first game of the Jayhawks' doubleheader with Arkansas. KU won the opener, 4-2, but lost the nightcap, 6-1, Tuesday at Arrocha Ballpark.
Photo by Mike Yoder
Arkansas Lady Razorback Jess Reed loses the ball from her glove that allowed KU's batter Val Chapple to reach base on the error. Chapple then scored on a base hit by her teammate Sara Ramirez.
Kansas University's Sara Ramirez (24) celebrates after scoring in the second inning of the Jayhawks' 4-2 victory over Arkansas in the first game of a doubleheader. KU lost the nightcap Tuesday, 6-2.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Thursday Lunch Special
· Baby Back Thursday! Dine in or carry out ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Garlic parmesan crispy chicken Caesar wrap
· with one side. Our new menu is almost ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy Any Size Pizza at Regular Price and Get the 2nd Half Price.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps