Dec. 6, 2013 |
13° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Photo by Shawn Shroyer
Athletics second baseman Eric Mayo tries to hold Angel first baseman Billy Barnes on the bag in the top of the third at 4H Cowser Field. Barnes would only go as far as third base in the inning, but the Angels went on to win 9-1.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Southwest ancho chicken taco salad
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben