April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Author Truman Capote wears a hat given to him by Skipper Williams of Lawrence in this 1966 photo. Capote loved to dress outrageously and adopted a lot of Western wear when he spent time in Kansas doing research for his book "In Cold Blood."
Copy and paste the link:
In the book it mentions two hunters that were in the area and taken in for questioning. One of the men was my dad. They were in the area hunting at the time. I was little at the time but have been told about this.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the first photo
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.