See complete forecast
Author Truman Capote wears a hat given to him by Skipper Williams of Lawrence in this 1966 photo. Capote loved to dress outrageously and adopted a lot of Western wear when he spent time in Kansas doing research for his book "In Cold Blood."
Copy and paste the link:
In the book it mentions two hunters that were in the area and taken in for questioning. One of the men was my dad. They were in the area hunting at the time. I was little at the time but have been told about this.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
You are at the first photo
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...