Advertisement

A Lawrence Firefighter looks out from inside the burned out shell of a house at 1419 Kentucky, Saturday after a morning fire gutted the residence. The call was dispatched at 4:15 a.m. after dispatchers received a 911 call reporting the front porch of the house was on fire. Residents of the home, said to be three college students, were alerted by a passerby that their front porch was on fire.

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • 1 comment

Comments

James Sneegas 6 months, 1 week ago

When I first read about the fire I of course went to Google for a street level picture of the house. Oddly enough in the google picture it showed a large overstuffed couch on the front porch. Is it safe to assume the couch was removed a while back when the city banned couches on the front porches, or is there a possibility that the fire may have started there? Just Curious!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.