See complete forecast
Photo by John Young.
Young people fought a messy food fight featuring ketchup, mustard, flour, mashed potatoes and water balloons Sunday evening at Christ Community Church. The three-round battle was aimed at raising awareness about hunger.
Copy and paste the link:
Next we'll see the Community Blood Center having water gun fights, but with blood instead of water, to raise awareness about blood shortages.
Kidding aside, good cause. Raised food that wouldn't have been raised otherwise by using less food than gets wasted in an afternoon at a restaurant.
I can't get over the irony.
I am not surprised, considering these same people silently, through some unexplained method of telepathy, ask an imaginary being to grant them favors.
in my humble opinion, begging is more dignified because one at least engages in conversation with something that actually exists.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Open Faces Roast Beef and Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...