Oct. 22, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder.
The craft beer menu at Merchants Pub & Plate, 746 Massachusetts St.
Copy and paste the link:
The beer prices are insanely high. $6 for a boulevard pale ale? $7 for a tank 7?
They might have a good selection, but you can also be sure they have the HIGHEST PRICES in town!
No kidding. Those prices are absurd. There are multiple beers on there I've never tried, but I don't think I'm going to go there and pay $7 a piece for them.
I wonder if they take SNAP as payment?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza.
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice Lunch Special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bigg's On Mass
Chopped Beef Sandwich and Home-Made Fries
· At the new Bigg's On Mass! Great take-home ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
50¢ Bites & 55¢ Wings All Day Long
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!