April 23, 2014 |
63° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Photo by Stephen Montemayor.
Free-State's Alexa Harmon-Thomas cruised to a first-place finish in Friday's 300-meter hurdle preliminaries, finishing in 43.66 seconds — the eighth-fastest time in state history — at Cessna Stadium in Wichita.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!