Dec. 9, 2013 |
24° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug.
A gathering of hand-dyed yarn distributed at the July Maggie's Farm knitting CSA get-together at the rural Lawrence home of Barbara Clark. Clark uses wool from her own herd of sheep to make the yarn sold through the CSA.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature wrap, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...