April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug.
A gathering of hand-dyed yarn distributed at the July Maggie's Farm knitting CSA get-together at the rural Lawrence home of Barbara Clark. Clark uses wool from her own herd of sheep to make the yarn sold through the CSA.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!