93° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
This photo of the ruins of Eudora's Bartusch Brewery is the only known image of the brewery, which supplied beer to Eudora's saloons and residents from roughly 1862 until 1882, when it closed because of state prohibition.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.