April 17, 2014 |
38° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin.
The Free State High drum squad leads the band onto the track before the kickoff of the Firebirds' fall sports jamboree, Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at FSHS.
Copy and paste the link:
The Cross Country team (boys and girls) ran a mile in the stadium during the half time of the football scrimmage. Boys soccer scrimmaged on the soccer field, girls volleyball played in the gym. There were lots of other sports and clubs represented that night. It's a shame that LJWorld only chose to show pictures of football and one of band and the pom squad. I know the photographer took shots of some of the other events. It would be nice to post those pictures too.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Steak Sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!