75° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug.
Stones for the east wall of the jail are piled together and numbered to ease the process of reconstructing the building as closely as possible to its original form when it was built in 1892.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.