May 24, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Photo by John Young.
Jean Shepherd, of Lawrence, holds a sign asking “Who would Jesus tax?” as people file into the Lied Center to hear Gov. Sam Brownback speak Monday.
Copy and paste the link:
So, once again,...... brownie Lied !!!.....it just happened to occur at the Lied Center !
" A Hole in Ones' Head ", is the primary diagnosis, for people who believe this guy; with a secondary complication of " Empty Void Spaces Between The Ears " !!!
It's as if Bush Jr. has cloned himself & then cross bread that with some wolf in sheeps clothing TV preacher who just wants your money !
Way to goYour Honor!!
And she's a lousy judge, too.
Why would Jesus tax anyone?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
El Mezcal II
Chimichanga (Beef or Spicy Chicken)
· with rice and beans.
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Celebrating 22 Years! 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Platter and Combo Specials
· Choose one meat from below $7.99 Choose two ...
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Fish 'N' Chips
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
· Get your Fish Friday Fix with a complimentary ...
· Choice of chicken or steak.