Dec. 9, 2013 |
24° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder.
Caroline Eddinger and her daughter Stella, 10, help operate Two Sisters Farm where a hydroponic greenhouse system is used to grow several varieties of lettuce. They sell "living lettuce" to several Lawrence area grocers and restaurants.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Signature wrap, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza