April 1, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin.
Two deer graze recently north of town. As the weather cools, the rutting season heats up, and deer are more active along the roads. Drivers should be especially alert for deer movement in the early morning and evening hours.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
Bird Dog Bar
All-You-Care-To-Eat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
· We pile the bowl high and serve with ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...