Oct. 1, 2014 |
70° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin.
I found this iguana moving from tree to tree eating flowers and leaves. Iguana eggs, I’m told, are sweet, and I even had iguana my first night in Nicaragua, in a soup. And, yes, it tastes just like chicken.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice Lunch Special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ Kids Meals with Purchase of an Adult Entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza.
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
50¢ Bites & 55¢ Wings All Day Long
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!