Advertisement

The Wilder and Palm windmill, which stood in the area of Ninth Street and Emery Road until 1905, was a beloved Lawrence landmark for many years. A new exhibit highlighting sustainable energy at Watkins Community Museum of History features a scale model of the grist mill.

Read story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.