March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder.
Bodybuilder Tina Hawkins lifts weights to strengthen back muscles during training Friday, July 13, 2012, at the Lawrence Athletic Club. Hawkins will be competing in a national competition in Pittsburgh at the end of August.
Copy and paste the link:
Clarification, a photo chosen by Tina that reflects the work she has done. She is competent in posing with muscular shots and one showing a 'show pose' would given justice to her efforts. I don't think the photo used reflects a bodybuilding pose, nor does this lift show her chiseled physique.
Oh Boo Hoo! Look at her, she's chiseled like a rock. Give em hell Tina. Rock Chalk Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I can appreciate the fact that she's in great physical shape, but I have never been able to understand why a woman would want to be a body builder. It's not at all feminine, the way they end up looking is gross, I don't know any normal man who would want a woman who has pecs instead of boobs. Icky.
It really angers me that people feel so free to call a strong woman “gross”. Maybe you should comment on pictures of overweight women and women you find too thin. You can go around and let women know if they are “icky” or if they have the prestigious award of being “doable”.
By chance, does (did) she work at BWW's?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger