April 24, 2014 |
64° Thunderstorm in Vicinity Light Rain
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder.
Bodybuilder Tina Hawkins lifts weights to strengthen back muscles during training Friday, July 13, 2012, at the Lawrence Athletic Club. Hawkins will be competing in a national competition in Pittsburgh at the end of August.
Copy and paste the link:
By chance, does (did) she work at BWW's?
Okay, I can appreciate the fact that she's in great physical shape, but I have never been able to understand why a woman would want to be a body builder. It's not at all feminine, the way they end up looking is gross, I don't know any normal man who would want a woman who has pecs instead of boobs. Icky.
Oh Boo Hoo! Look at her, she's chiseled like a rock. Give em hell Tina. Rock Chalk Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clarification, a photo chosen by Tina that reflects the work she has done. She is competent in posing with muscular shots and one showing a 'show pose' would given justice to her efforts. I don't think the photo used reflects a bodybuilding pose, nor does this lift show her chiseled physique.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Chicken parmesan sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...