Dec. 20, 2013 |
26° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
An analysis of financial disclosure records revealed that Congressman Kevin Yoder, pictured last June in Lawrence, is one of the least wealthy members of Congress. His average networth for 2010 was negative $91,998.
Copy and paste the link:
Okay, well I've said this before and I'll say it again. There is absolutely no reason for these people to hold the majority of wealth, when there are so many who are living below the poverty line. If they took a pay deduction, we could fund programs that need funding, or at least put that towards our national debt.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo chicken soft tacos
· with Mexican rice. Our new menu is almost ...