See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder.
Assistant coach Danny Manning talks to a frustrated Thomas Robinson during a timeout in the second half of the Jayhawks 66-58 win over the Aggies Wednesday, February 22, 2012, in College Station, TX.
Copy and paste the link:
Why is it that Self-coached teams always feel that they can let up against the little guys? This isn't a problem with the 2011-2012 team, this has been a continuing problem with the KU teams since Self took over. There's a psychology at work here and Bill and his coaching staff need to look at their coaching or recruiting styles which instills this mentality in his teams.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Avocado Burger plus a side Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...