69° Light Rain
See complete forecast
Kansas University structural engineer Stan Rolfe, left, and KU architectural engineer Warren Corman enjoy their “inspection” of the restoration work being done on the Capitol building in Topeka. Phyllis Rolfe submitted the photo.
Copy and paste the link:
Are they ever going to get the capitol restored? This appears to be a project without end.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Open Faces Roast Beef and Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...