Advertisement

Onlookers speak with firefighters on Oct. 14, 2011 at Malls Olde English Village, 2411 La. Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical were called to the scene after someone reported seeing smoke coming from one of the apartments. Firefighters determined the smoke had come from a smoke machine and there had been no fire.

Read story

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.