Sept. 23, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Mark Fagan.
Terek Stoll, first grade
“First we always get the turkey from the store and then we just put it in the oven and it lasts for a couple minutes, for 20 hours and 30 seconds. Then you get it out and take the skin out. Then it tastes like turkey.”
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· All-Day St. Louis Ribs: Full Order $11.99, 1/2 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Chicken Pizza With a Salad
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas 2 Toppings Each
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Jayhawker Signature Taco Dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...