Nov. 24, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Mark Fagan.
Terek Stoll, first grade
“First we always get the turkey from the store and then we just put it in the oven and it lasts for a couple minutes, for 20 hours and 30 seconds. Then you get it out and take the skin out. Then it tastes like turkey.”
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Featured Wrap $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Bigg's On Mass
Chopped Beef Sandwich and Home-Made Fries
· At the new Bigg's On Mass! Great take-home ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5-Topping Pizza
· Everyday special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Black Bean Our ...