April 21, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug.
Stephen Maceli, owner of Maceli's, leads a tour through the Masonic Temple building Wednesday, June 29, 2011. Maceli is considering converting the historic building to host weddings and catered events.
Copy and paste the link:
Gird you loins, Steve. It could be a very cool venue, but it's gonna take a vast amount of money to bring that building up to compliance with all of the modern legal requirements for a public place of assembly.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...