See complete forecast
Photo by Nick Krug.
Stephen Maceli, owner of Maceli's, leads a tour through the Masonic Temple building Wednesday, June 29, 2011. Maceli is considering converting the historic building to host weddings and catered events.
Copy and paste the link:
Gird you loins, Steve. It could be a very cool venue, but it's gonna take a vast amount of money to bring that building up to compliance with all of the modern legal requirements for a public place of assembly.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
24th Anniversary Burger Week 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers $3.00 Pints of Henry T's own Yankee Tank Beer $5.00 Keep your Yankee Tank Beer Glass
· 24th Anniversary Burger Week 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers $3.00 ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...