May 20, 2013 |
65° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Photo by Mike Yoder.
Kent Nunemaker cuts corn for silage for Nunemaker-Ross farm Tuesday, August 2, 2011. Nunemaker said they were cutting about three to four weeks early because the crop was showing signs of the effects of the extreme heat and lack of rain.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
El Mezcal II
Lunch #1, #2, #3.
Chicken Fried Steak
· with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans.
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
· Prepared especially by Executive Head Chef Todd Schneekloth. ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Real ‘Que Sandwich Specials
· • Georgia chopped pork • Texas beef brisket ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Celebrating 22 Years! 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.