71° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin.
Mark Hannah of Stream, Lake and Wetland Solutions of Kansas City, Mo., tends to a giant bag full of mud. The bag is 100 feet long and holds silt dredged from Potter Lake.
Copy and paste the link:
are they flying that thing out or what?
Wow... Kind of looks like they're filming "The Blob eats Lawrence". Starting with the foolish guy with the stick. First he angers it... then he gets eaten by it. It's appetite can then never be quenched. Aack! Run for your lives!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Crispy Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Avocado Burger with a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...