Dec. 19, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Photo by Richard Gwin.
Katelyn Hess and Rinny Herndon, both 11, are friends and artists who have created a business based on bottle caps. The entrepreneurs will be part of the FALL Arts and Crafts Festival on Sunday in South Park. Below is an example of their work.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened chicken and artichoke dip wrap
· with one side. Our new menu is almost ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Thursday Lunch Special
· Baby Back Thursday! Dine in or carry out ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy Any Size Pizza at Regular Price and Get the 2nd Half Price.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...