April 17, 2014 |
39° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Petr David Josek/AP Photo.
Tamika Catchings, left, of the United States shoots the ball past Spain’s Anna Cruz Lebrato. The U.S. routed Spain, 106-70, in the semifinals of the Women’s World Championships on Saturday in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Steak Sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...