Advertisement

A large monument marks the grave of Henry T. Davis, who died in 1892, long before becoming the namesake of Henry T’s Bar and Grill, 3520 W. Sixth St. Davis had a farm on the property where the restaurant sits today.

Read story

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.