Dec. 6, 2013 |
13° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Godfrey Riddle/Photos Special to the Journal-World.
Visitors mill outside the Hermitage State Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia. Sight-seeing was one of the perks Kansas University student Godfrey Riddle enjoyed during his study abroad trip to Russia.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Southwest ancho chicken taco salad
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben