See complete forecast
Photo courtesy Kansas State Historical Society.
The Topeka Depot of the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe, where Fred Harvey took over the second-floor lunchroom in early 1876.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Find more businesses on Marketplace
Arts & Entertainment ·