71° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
You don't need to build a campfire to get your fill of gooey marshmallow-and-chocolate s'mores this season. Just tap into the sun, the fuel source that people around the world use to power solar ovens.
Copy and paste the link:
that looks so good right now!
Will we be able to sit around it and keep warm in the evenings while were tossing empty beer bottles on the ground and annoying everyone else around us with loud music and drunken screaming and yelling?/sarcasim offNeat idea and a good use for those pizza boxes! Wonder how long it takes to cook a frozen pizza in one of those. Sadly, I kinda like the flavor of hotdogs over the fire when I camp out.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt and Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...