March 14, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photos Courtesy of State Aerial Farm Statistics.
This photo, taken in 1976, shows a farm southwest of Lawrence. In the background is the beginning of Clinton Lake, which was being dug at the time.
Copy and paste the link:
Re:This photo, taken in 1976, shows a farm southwest of Lawrence. In the background is the beginning of Clinton Lake, which was being dug at the time.
Actually, the photo is of the Robert Lothholz farm one mile east of Eudora and three- quarters of a mile north that has been in the Lothholz family since it was built in the 1800s by Charles Lothholz. The water behind the house is from the "quarry" and is a private pond. Brigitte Pringle, current resident, says the buildings [with the addition of a greenhouse] still remain.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
French dip with one side.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...