March 31, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Maren Turner of Lawrence explains the meaning behind Kwanzaa traditions as Kalia Fowler, 6, lights the ceremonial candles. Turner welcomed nine guests for a Karamu feast to celebrate Kwanzaa on Sunday night at her home.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...